I And You'(




D'Princess!

Different Atmosphere>


Entries About Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum , semoga persahabatan dapat dieratkan :D !



TinggalKanTapakKakiAnda!



Credits!

Template: Feeqa Iqah
Edited By: Nurin Afiqah
Others:   



My tough? life

anyeong !

I've been trying to speak other language , even though i'm  not goooooooooooooood enough haha.
But it's okay at least i'm trying en ?     (oh hehehehe)

Soooo,  I'm currently at my 2nd year degree and i was like , why thing happen so fast . I'm growing toooo fast and i'm don't even realize it . My first year was quite tough as i'm having culture shock maybe? I had many friend but (yeahh ) we're still doin our work in our own way . I guess this is actually uni life was all about;

 I guess the older we're , i'll no longer have more friend that you can 'berfoya-foya' (yes , the tougher our life guys ! ) . I have no longer friend that i actually share my simplestttt problem , my daily life and so about my crush (hahahaha) . # normalrite?

There's actually a friend that are very close to me , but just close when go to class , friend that always hmm i dont know la , perhaps only me that always jaga hati dia . The saddest part is when she want to mad on some particular things and she just make her face and , make me and other friend like *roll eyes ( alat lepas marah or what ?) 

I really hope that habit will changes as i really love her as a friend . I'm not that good but i can actually control my anger with just crying by myself ( i really professional at this hahaha)


I want to be goood but ya nobody not make mistakes . I guess this is all about my tonight share about my life so far . ! Zai jian !